Via Skype, Zoom or WhatsApp
Making dance accessible to everyone including those with long term conditions and disabilities, reduce isolation and loneliness, help support improvement in physical health and mental well being.
- Are you to busy to join a class?
- Access, Travel or Distance an issue!
- Due to underling health issues you don’t want to join a group.
Well here is your answer!
What to Book
Styles of Dance
- INTERNATIONAL LATIN AMERICAN:- Cha Cha, Rumba, Samba, Jive, Paso doble.
- INTERNATIONAL BALLROOM:- Waltz, Quickstep, Slow Foxtrot, Viennese, Tango.
- Popular MODERN SEQUENCE:- Waltz, Quickstep, Foxtrots, Viennese, Tango,
- Popular LATIN SEQUENCE:- Rumba, Cha-cha, Samba, Jive, Paso Doble, Bossa Nova, Salsa, Mambo.
- Popular and Competition CLASSICAL SEQUENCE :- Gavotte, Two Step, Waltz, Mazurkas, Quadrille, Galop, Polka, Schottisch, Saunter, Swing, Tango.
- AMERICAN RHYTHM:- Cha Cha, Rumba, East Coast, Bolero, Mambo.
- AMERICAN SMOOTH:- Waltz, Foxtrot, Tango, Viennese.
- SWING DANCE:- Lindy hop, Jitterbug, Charleston, Foxtrot
- CUBAN STYLES:- LA Style Salsa, Bachata, Merengue,
- ARGENTINE:- Salon, Valse, Milongue, Nuevo, Milonguero
- NEW VOGUE:- Barclay Blues, Carousel, Charmaine, Evening 3 Step, Excelsior Schottische, Gypsy Tap, La Bomba, Lucille Waltz, Merrilyn, Parma Waltz, Swing Waltz, Tangoette, Tango Terrific, Tracie Leigh Waltz, Twilight Waltz.
Types of sessions
- Social Dance Sessions – General lesson for social dancers
- Choreography session– This is were you learn the steps to a routine.
- Drill Sessions – Where the real work gets done and we work on technique.
- Theory Sessions – When we discover what makes dance work
How to Book
Book a JLC Dance Lesson for a 45 minute online dance session via either Skype, Zoom. £30 ( existing JLC Members £20 during lock down)
Please note by paying for this JLC Dance 45 minute online Dance lesson you are automatically agreeing to our WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK & INDEMNITY AGREEMENT Listed HERE. .
1 – Its easy! text JLC Dance on 07940088776 to book a time slot.
- Tell us your dance level
- If you have a goal lets us know
- If you have any health issues you must let us know.
2 – Pay for your session here
3- Make sure you have downloaded the agreed method of receiving your session “Zoom, Skype or WhatsApp”
4- Make sure you have your camera and microphone on if needed.
5- Clear a space to move around in, making sure there are know obstacles wires etc you could trip on or bang in to and that the floor is suitable for the activity.
6 – Make sure you are wearing clothing that will not hinder movement and shoes that will not slip or stick on floor surface.
7 – log on or contact Janet at the time and manor ( Zoom, ) arranged.
8- Remember to read our wavier