Why we offer private lessons?
And why students should take advantage of them?
You may want
- A head start to feel comfortable before you go to group class
- Learn a dance that is not currently being offered in group classes.
- Maybe you want to get ready for a wedding or other special event
- You want to compete or perform
- or just want to catch up when you missed a few classes.
Think about it!
- You have the undivided attention of the instructor
- You can learn things right the first time
- You can nip bad dance habits in the bud
- You can “feel” what it should be like when you dance with your teacher
- You can learn a dance that may not be currently offered in group classes
- You can use the lessons to get ready for a special event
- You can work at your own pace, instead of the pace of a group class
- You can work on the dances or techniques YOU want
- Your learning curve is accelerated.
What to expect -depending on style and moves you are doing
1) A warm up – Dance is a form of exercise to therefore we will start your lesson with a 5-10 minute warm up
Janet is a Fellow & Examiner for the UKA and Fellow of the IDTA
Jan is available for Beginners / intermediate/ Advanced Private lessons in
- Latin American
- Modern Sequence
- Classical Sequence
- Rock ‘n’ Roll/Swing/Lindy Hop
- Argentine Tango
Jan is a British Dance Council Championship Adjudicator and Coach in
- Latin American
Choose a session
- Monday 12.30 – 1.30pm
- Monday 1.30 – 2.30pm – Booked
- Monday 9.00 – 10.00pm
- Monday 6.00 – 7.00pm – Booked
- Tuesday 9.00 -10.00pm – Booked
- Wednesday 9.00 -10.00pm –
- Thursday 12.30 – 1.30pm –
- Thursday 9.00 – 10.00pm –
- Friday 1.30 – 2.30pm –
- Friday 9.00 – 10.00pm –
- Saturday 5.00 – 6.00pm –
- Sunday 9.30 – 10.30am – Booked
- Sunday 10.30 – 11.30am – Booked
- Sunday 11.30 – 12.30am –
- Sunday 12.30 – 1.00pm –
Test Jan on 07940088776 to make sure the session is still available