Your first dance “is a must” to make your day special, and here at JLC we try to do just that.
Your first dance is a very special moment so JLC would suggest you take a private class to make sure you dance beautifully on the day.
Our basic routines has been choreographed by our professional team to suit most music but if you want a bespoke package we can do that too.
We have a number of packages to suit all pockets
Just the Bride and Groom or would you like your wedding party to join the fun? or
Have your parents take the floor on your wedding day. It a great way for them to be involved or get to know each other up to 4 participants or maybe you want a father and daughter dance?
First Dance Packages
- JLC 1 Our Basic Dance routine with a bit of flare – 2 hours £70
This is a basic set dance (Social Foxtrot) to the tune of your choice with a bit of entrance. Ideal if you have left it to the last minute.
- JLC 2 A Bespoke Dance Routine with a bit of flare -10 hours £315
This is a bespoke routine to a piece of music of your choice with an entrance and exit or basic lift, Ideal for the bride and groom who have never danced and want to be comfortable on the day.
- JLC 3 A bespoke group dance routine -10 hours £315
, A group dance like a flash mob of guests or ushers/ bridesmaids and ideal if your planing as a surprise for your bride and/or groom.
- JLC 5 full package £790
- This is a bespoke package tailored to you.
- Firstly we will spend an hour teaching the bride to walk down the aisle in those new shoes.
- Your JLC coach will help choose a piece music if needed and liaison with your DJ to make sure the music is correct via email or phone
- Choreograph a bespoke routine to the music you choose with an entrance and exit or basic lift, Ideal for both the bride and groom who have never danced and want to be comfortable on the day or the advanced dancer who wants something special.
- Teach you the routine in up to 10 lessons booked in advance.
- During your lessons they will provide updates via phone video to make sure you keep on track with practice, and provide up to 4 hours practice time outside of your lessons without them at our venue, (any extra £20 per hour)
- .Come to your venue on the day (if within 15 miles of JLC head quarters, if not then you will need to pay for petrol/ transport and over night accommodation if needed). to make everything run smoothly.
- What’s more they will provide 2 hours coaching for either your best man and maid of honour or your parents to dance the end of your music or a second piece music.
Want something else? Just ask