Dance is not all about steps! It’s the knowledge and understanding of correct alignment, posture, joints: structure and range of movement in relation to the dancer and the body in action. It’s about the fitness components of strength, muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance, flexibility, agility and how to develop these through training principles. It’s the technical skills specific to a particular style/genre of dance being studied. The performance skills of focus, musicality, emphasis, timing, phrasing.
It’s about how to communicate and interpret the dance idea through, projection, characterisation and focus about performing with others: awareness, sensitivity, contact, use of space, timing and safe practice and our team hope you learn all this from their classes and much more……..
Why take a private dance course?
- Firstly you get 100% of your instructors attention during the session there no one else to teach.
- You can work on what will help you not the majority of the class.
- You can progress at the speed you wish to.
- You are able to own your own learning choosing when and what you want to learn.
- You can share your lesson with your partner or have a lesson by yourself.
Meet Rosalyn Claire Rincon
Rosalyn studied dance in Liverpool and qualified as a teacher of dance through both the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing and the Royal Academy of Dance. She ten went on to have a 17 year carrier performing both in Blackpool and internationally around the world.
Associate ISTD Modern Dance Teacher,
1 hours £35 booked at a time that is suitable for you and your instructor, and studio availability
Contact Rosalyn – Email – firstname.lastname@example.org