Dance is not all about steps and movement! It’s the knowledge and understanding of correct alignment, posture, joints: structure and range of movement in relation to the dancer and the body in action. It’s about the fitness components of strength, muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance, flexibility, agility and how to develop these through training principles. It’s the technical skills specific to a particular style/genre of dance or movement being studied. The performance skills of focus, musicality, emphasis, timing, phrasing and your nutrition and mental health.
Personal Dance Training
Ballroom, Latin, Sequence, Tango, Lindy, Swing, Salsa, Charleston
One hour Private lesson for you and a friend available at £35 per hour. (same price if you book buy yourself)
What will happen in your first session. Janet will asses your ability and give you advice on how to proceeded. Advice on what type of dances to learn or how to improve, and set goals to achieve your dream of becoming a Social, Competitive dancer or Teacher. The sky is the limit.
To book email email@example.com or Text 07940088776
Stating style and times, dates your are available and we will get back to you, once booked return here to pay or visit our how to pay page.
Beginners we have a number of E-learning course for you to follow at home to hep you start your journey.
On line courses
In Dance this is new for 2020 and we will be entering more courses as the year progresses
What to wear –
Something comfortable that you can move in with shoes that wont slip and are not to high. Trainers or wedges are not ideal for learning to dance in
Learn some steps before you come
Get a heads up on couple dancing before you come click here
Why not become part of our Private Members Club?
- Firstly you get 100% of your instructors attention during the session there no one else to teach.
- You can work on what will help you not the majority of the class.
- You can progress at the speed you wish to.
- You are able to own your own learning choosing when and what you want to learn.
- You can share your lesson with your partner or have a lesson by yourself.
Benefits of being a Private Club Member
- We have a private area on Social Media we you can chat to other JLC Private members (closed group ask to join)
- Choreography notes on private member’s area (password protected)
- Up to 10% 20% and 50% off courses and workshops (for private members only)
- Contact to our principal through her private Whatsapp (Mon-Fri)
- Course on teacher training
- Advice for taking awards
- Advice for competitive work
- To join our JLC Members Club all you do is book a private lesson above.
- Then ask Janet to book on our private members course below.
- You pay Janet when you book. She will except Cash, Card, Cheque or Paypal or ask for our bank detail and do a transfer
Text Janet on 07940088776 to book straight on to our intense course
( Note your course will not start unless you have paid in full, 24 hours notice must be given for cancellation and an alternative time will be provided now refund)
6 one hour lessons, these can be spread over 6 weeks or taken sooner £199.50
- Beginners – learn the basics of four dances
- Intermediate/advanced dancers- improve your dancing or learn a new dance style.