Dance is not all about steps and movement! It’s the knowledge and understanding of correct alignment, posture, joints: structure and range of movement in relation to the dancer and the body in action. It’s about the fitness components of strength, muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance, flexibility, agility and how to develop these through training principles. It’s the technical skills specific to a particular style/genre of dance or movement being studied. The performance skills of focus, musicality, emphasis, timing, phrasing and your nutrition and mental health.
Why takea Private session?
- Firstly you get 100% of your instructors attention during the session there no one else to teach.
- You can work on what will help you not the majority of the class.
- You can progress at the speed you wish to.
- You are able to own your own learning choosing when and what you want to learn.
- You can share your lesson with your partner or have a lesson by yourself.
Ballroom, Latin, Sequence, Tango, Lindy, Swing, Salsa, Charleston
One hour Private lesson for you and a friend available at £35 per hour. (same price if you book buy yourself)
What will happen in your first session. Janet will asses your ability and give you advice on how to proceeded. Advice on what type of dances to learn or how to improve, and set goals to achieve your dream of becoming a Social, Competitive dancer or Teacher. The sky is the limit.
To book Text 07940088776 with dates and times you are available.
Once booked return here to pay or visit our how to pay page.
10 one hour lessons, these can be spread over 6 weeks or taken sooner £315
- Beginners – learn the basics of four dances
- Intermediate/advanced dancers- improve your dancing or learn a new dance style.
Lessons via Skype or WhatsApp
What to wear –
Something comfortable that you can move in with shoes that wont slip and are not to high. Trainers or wedges are not ideal for learning to dance in