Our non for profit company were we aim to
promote and deliver activities to people who in someway are disadvantaged.
These activities aim to
- Reduce isolation and loneliness,
- Help support improvement in physical health and mental well being
- Bringing help older people and those with long term conditions and disabilities
- To gain access to dance and social activities.
- Promote awareness
Come join us.
- Join our performance team. We meet once a week Monday 8 pm (subs £4).
In this hour you will learn to dance, whats more you will get to perform. Our performance team promotes disability awareness and community spirit by fund raising, and performing. This year in honour of the D Day Celebrations they have been working on a 1940’s show and are currently learning a BSL sign songs as well as Swing, Jitterbug, Waltz and Charleston. We are fully inclusive so anyone can join. Adults Monday 8pm Children Tuesday 5pm (Adults can earn Blackpool Tempo Time Credits when you volunteer to do a charity show).
- Come to our Silver Tea Dance Fridays 2.30-4.00 pm Cost £4 – Tea 50p and a Raffle this tea dance it is for everyone, and we pride ourselves on being dementia friendly, so if you have a friend or family member with dementia why not bring them along and you’ll get in for free as their care.
- Children’s Disability awareness sessions are run throughout the year and children from 5-11 years can be awarded bronze, silver and gold certificates of participation via the sky badger scheme, were old children can join the I will pledge scheme and much more. We also like to work on projects that are environmentally friendly and enjoy fundraising for our own in house projects . Cone join our Children’s performance team Tuesday 5-6pm 5-16yrs you can learn to dance and allot more
- All our classes are fully inclusive so anyone can join £5 a session
and we are always looking for help to man our reception or to make tea, If you help you will be rewarded not only through the pleasure of giving your time to help others but also with Blackpool Tempo Time Credits 1 hour of your time gets you one activity time credit to spend in Blackpool or across the UK.
We are proud to work with
- The Children’s University
- Sky Badger Disability Awareness
- I Will Pledge
- Tempo Time Credits
- Blackpool Council
- Sports England
- Dancing people