Our non for profit company were we aim to
promote and deliver activities to people who in someway are disadvantaged.
These activities aim to
- Reduce isolation and loneliness,
- Help support improvement in physical health and mental well being
- Bringing help older people and those with long term conditions and disabilities
- To gain access to dance and social activities.
- Promote awareness
Come join us.
- Join our performance team meets once a week (subs £4) I this hour you will learn to dance, whats more you get to perform, our performance team promotes disability awareness and community sprite by fund raising, and performing. This year in honour of the D Day Celebrations they have been working on a 1940’s show and are currently learning a BSL sign songs as well as Swing, Jitterbug Waltz and Charleston. We are fully inclusive so anyone can join. Adults Monday 8pm Children Tuesday 5pm (Adults can earn Blackpool time credits when you volunteer to do a charity show).
- Come to our Silver Tea Dance Fridays 2.30-4.00 pm Cost £4 – Tea 50p and a Raffle this tea dance it is for everyone, and we pride ourselves on being dementia friendly, so if you have a friend or family member with dementia why not bring them along and you’ll get in for free as their care.
- Children’s Disability awareness sessions are run throughout the year and children from 5-11 years can be awarded bronze, silver and gold certificates of participation via the sky badger scheme.
- All our classes are fully inclusive so anyone can join £5 a session
- and we are always looking for help to man our reception or to make tea, you will be rewarded not only through the pleasure of giving your time to help others but also with Blackpool time credits 1 hour of your time gets you one activity time credit to spend in Blackpool.
We are proud to work with
- The Children’s University
- Sky Badger Disability Awareness
- I Will Pledge
- Blackpool Time Credits
- Blackpool Council
- Sports England