Bespoke On-line Dance Sessions via Skype, Zoom or WhatsApp
Making Wedding dances accessible to everyone including those with long term conditions and disabilities, reduce isolation and loneliness, help support improvement in physical health and mental well being.
- Are you to busy to join a class?
- Access, Travel or Distance an issue!
- Due to underling health issues you don’t want to join a group.
Well here is your answer!
What to Book
- Aisle with Style – learn to walk in those heels.
- Bespoke Lessons for you and your future partner.
- Father and daughter dance.
- Have a group flash mob.
How to Book
Book a Janet and John Adventure for a 45 minute online dance session via either Skype, Zoom or WhatsApp.
£30 now £20
Please note by paying for this Janet and John Adventure 45 minute online Dance lesson you are automatically agreeing to our WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK & INDEMNITY AGREEMENT Listed HERE.
1 – Its easy! text Janet and John Adventure on 07940088776 to book a time slot.
- Tell us your dance level
- Send us your choice of music
- If you have any health issues you must let us know.
2 – Pay for your session here
3- Make sure you have downloaded the agreed method of receiving your session “Zoom, Skype or WhatsApp”
4- Make sure you have your camera and microphone on if needed.
5- Clear a space to move around in, making sure there are know obstacles wires etc you could trip on or bang in to and that the floor is suitable for the activity.
6 – Make sure you are wearing clothing that will not hinder movement and shoes that will not slip or stick on floor surface.
7 – log on or contact Janet at the time and manor ( Zoom, skype or WhatsApp ) arranged.
8- Remember to read our wavier